Friday, December 12, 2014

Merry Christmas Poems,Rhymes | Christmas Poems in English

Merry Christmas Poems,Rhymes | Christmas Poems in English
Merry Christmas Poems,Rhymes | Christmas Poems in English

Christmas is the religious festival celebrated overall the world on the occasion of Jesus Christ birthday , Christmas poems are very popular on christmas day to pray the lord and sing his beautiful miracles in the form of poems and re-living in his memories . Christmasday is celebrated throughout on 25th of December every year.We often search for christmas poems and they are here for you
Have a great day of devotion and pleasure is ours to give you all the christmas poems and songs on this very auspicious day.
Here are some great poems of christmas in english only for you.

You May also Like - Christmas Poems For Wife

Christmas Poems in English 

(1).For all the memories -

For all of the presents
You put under the tree,
For all of the times
You picked up after me...

For all of the times
That you tucked me in tight
And we stayed up to talk
Long into the night

For all of the days
I was feeling so down
And the times that you turned
To a smile my frown

For the cookies you baked
And the stockings you stuffed,
For the cuts that you healed
And the pillows you fluffed...

For the time that you took
Off the training wheels
For the nights that you made me
My favorite meals

For the years throughout
Elementary school
For knowing the right thing
Isn't always what's cool

For putting up with
Those preteen years
For making it through
All the laughs and the tears

For all of the days
That you loved me so much
Even during the times
That I made it so tough...

For all of the memories
We have already shared
For the future for which
We cannot be prepared

For being there for that one-year-old boy
Who sat in the house and sucked on his thumb
For working so hard at being his mom
And making that boy into the man I've become
Look back on all that we have been through
And look at me now mom, how far I have come

For all of the times I'll never forget
Merry Christmas to you Mom
Here's to the memories
We haven't had yet

Merry Christmas...

Must Check out - Merry Christmas Popular Songs
...................................................................................................................................................................
(2).Christmas time-

Christmas hath a darkness,
Brighter than the blazing noon,
Christmas hath a chillness,
Warmer than the heat of June,
Christmas hath a beauty,
Lovelier than the world can show,
for Christmas bringeth Jesus,
Brought for us so low.

Merry Christmas all ....
..................................................................................................................................................................
(3).Beacuse of you-

Because you picked me up when I struggled to get through.
Because you healed my heart when it was thrown and shattered.
Because you gave me hope when it seemed so out of reach.
Because you filled me with peace when chaos flowed through my veins.
Because you showed me the light when there was only darkness.
Because you gave me comfort when my voice cried out in pain.
Because you reassured me when the doubts screamed in my head.
Because you kept me going when there seemed nowhere to go.
Because you sustained me with strength when weakness became all I knew.
Because you came and stayed when everyone else turned around and left.
Because you gave me a purpose when life seemed so pointless.
Because you restored my happiness when life seemed to snatch it away.
Because you filled this emptiness when the void echoed with loneliness.
Because you helped me let it all go when I gripped the tightest to hold on.
Because you showed me the beauty of life when the world showed me nothing but hate and corruption.
Because you gave me a better life when the old one fought to come back.
Because I am nothing without you nothing but a hopeless being.
Because only You could tear down my wall of pride, and instead build it back up with love and humbleness.
Because of all this, I give you my life Lord.
I will put all my fears and failures in Your hands, my worries that consume me, my pain that destroys me.
You were always there, even when I rejected You.
Because of all You are, my life, oh Jesus, is yours.

Merry Christmas ....
Merry Christmas Poems,Rhymes | Christmas Poems in English
Merry Christmas Poems,Rhymes | Christmas Poems in English
You may like - Funny Christmas Jokes
...................................................................................................................................................................
(4).You are everything to me-

You are my protector
You are my strength
You are my light in my darkness, and my friend till the very end

You do not judge me
You never let me down
When I fall, you reach out your hand, and you lift me up to higher ground

You've opened my heart
and taught me to love once more
When I cry, I know you have broken through
Because all my tears are for you
You have made me, made me feel, and made me care
for your salvation has brought me here

I just want to say thank you for what you've done, because I know there is still more to come
What more do I need, for I have you
You are my protector
and I love you my lord Jesus.

Merry Christmas....
..................................................................................................................................................................
Hope you all loved this poems and are excited to share all these to your friends and family members,mom,dad and lover.
yes, of course feel free to share these Christmas poems to all
Merry christmas to everyone :)

Also see - Merry Christmas 3D Images
..................................................................................................................................................................
Similar Search Terms :

Chritsmas Rhymes in english
Merry christmas 2014
christmas poems 2014
christmas poems for school
christmas poems in english
cheistmas poems for family
christmas poems for mom
merry christmas poems 
happy christmas poems
funny chrstmas poems
devotional christmas poems 
christian poems for christmas
heart touching christmas poems ever
christmas prayers and poems
emotional christmas poems
devotional christmas poems
christmas poems for friends
kids christmas poems
free christmas poems
english christmas poem
family christmas poems

No comments:

Post a Comment